I would like to send a huge thank you to Demi for the Liebster Award nomination! She was my first blogger friend when I started this journey towards the end of 2016. I have to say that being new to the blogger community has been an amazing and eye opening experience!
1. Post 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers.
4. Ask them 11 questions.
5. Let them know that you have nominated them.
11 Facts About Me:
1. I’m a full time auntie. I take care of my nephew every day.
2. I belong to a co-ed national honor fraternity.
3. I lived in California for 11 years.
4. I work for a soap opera media company.
5. I attended the Daytime Emmy Awards three times.
6. I have met every member of New Kids On The Block (NKOTB) at least twice.
7. I was a media intern at one of the Star Wars Celebration events in Los Angeles. One of my favorite moments was helping escort Billy Dee Williams to his press conference.
8. I love playing games on my phone. There are about 4 that I play everyday.
9. I hate needles!
10. My favorite flower is the sunflower
11. I enjoy going to concerts with friends or by myself.
1. What is your biggest goal for 2017? Growing my blog, showing the real me and not getting overwhelmed by everything.
2. Are you a reader? If so, what is your favorite genre? I am a reader, but to be honest, I don’t read as much as I should. I don’t know if I have a favorite genre, but I live for Stephen King!
3. Quick pick: Sun, Moon or Stars? Moon! I love the moon!
4. What inspires you to write on your blog the most? Being able to share something I’m excited about. My soul has to be spoken to in order for me to write. I have to feel a connection to the topic.
5. If you could be any celebrity for a day, who would you be and why? I would be Oprah Winfrey. She has always been a huge inspiration for me.
6. If your life were a sitcom, who would play you? I would have to say Anna Marie Horsford who played Thelma Frye on Amen and is currently on the Bold and the Beautiful.
7. What cartoon character would best describe your personality? Minnie Mouse
8. What is your favorite season and why? I love the fall! It’s always been my favorite. The energy is very different during that time of the year and I’ve always connected with it.
9. What is your favorite dish? Oh wow! Off the top of my head I will say spaghetti.
10. Tell us your ultimate dream vacation. I want to visit England so bad! SO BAD!!! I have friends over there I would love to finally meet in person.
11. Describe the perfect outfit for a night on the town. For me, probably something black and comfortable.
And now for my nominees:
My 11 Questions:
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
2. Did you have an imaginary friend when you were growing up?
3. What is your dream career?
4. If you had $100,000, how would you spend it?
5. If you could spend the day with any famous person (living or dead), who would it be and why?
6. What is your current favorite television show?
7. What is your favorite flower?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. Name the top three concerts that you’ve attended.
10. Coffee, tea or milk?
11. Who inspires you and why?